Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Male Pregnancy Print! And Bunnywith Closing Show

What’s it like to be male and pregnant with a repeating monstrous baby in your head? If you’re Anthony, you know exactly what it’s like. “Anthony’s Pregnancy”, my new limited print release is AVAILABLE NOW ON Zerofriends , as part of my ongoing “Vertigo” series. 



By Alex Pardee
16 x 20 
Limited Edition of 100
$60.00 Each
Comes shipped with a free 8x10 story of "The Pregnancy" as part of my ongoing "Vertigo" series of prints and stories revolved around famed nightmare hunter Verti Parker.

Also, my "BUNNYWITH" show is coming to a close this week at Gallery 1988:East and to celebrate a successful month, I'm going back to LA and hanging out at the gallery tomorrow, Friday, from 4-6 in case you wanted to come get anything signed or just wanted to laugh at my new "one-sideburn" look.
Oh, but that's not all, because I will be at the gallery doing a Shining, i mean a signing, I will also be releasing one new Bunnywith print that will ONLY be available tomorrow from 4-6.



"BUNNYWITH ALL WORK AND NO PLAY"
$10.00 Each 

Gallery 1988: East
7021 Melrose Ave (at La Brea)
Los Angeles, CA