Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twit that shit from the back...

I have had a Twitter account for a while, I set it up last year before comic con basically to keep mental notes and share with you any sightings of overweight Iron Man costumes or any run-ins with old wrestlers or quasi-celebs (yah im looking at you, Wishmaster guy). Then I kind of stopped using it, but it recently grew on me like a wart after a questionable night, so I have been using it a lot more lately, and sometimes i say funny stuff that you probably won't understand because I have a lot of in-jokes with myself. But nonetheless, if you have an account, you should follow me for a while....
I'll try to make you smile.
My twitter profile is

HERE

and here is a direct link:
http://twitter.com/alexpardee


and this is what its like the past few mornings waking up....