Monday, August 25, 2008

I JUST DROVE HOME FROM L.A. AND BOY IS MY DICK TIRED

Get it....cuz...like...i drive my car with my dick.
Yah.

So I just got back from the CRAZY4CULT 2 Show at Gallery 1988 in LA, where i trekked down there with Jeben Berg and Robert Bowen, and I have no pictures to show for it, but not for lack of trying. I attempted to get there early so I could use my "friend" power and sneak in early and see all of the art, but, alas, Jeben found a traffic jam, Robert found a bottle of Patron, and I found hamburgers, so we lagged and made it there when there were only 2000 other people there. It was too crazy to move, and we all collectively freaked out after sweating to death amongst the crowd. But the good news, other than briefly seeing Gris and Craola looking pretty with his new beard, is that the show was the gallery's most successful show, and the art looked amazing.
And I'm glad to be a part of it. I also got to meet Matthew Bone, an artist that I have been a fan of for a while.

My favorite pieces by far were Kirk Demaris' family portrait series, they floored me. I need to sell more art so i have some income to use to BUY art!!!!

At the last minute, I threw in a couple more small watercolor pieces to add to the 4 i did already.




You can view all of the art and purchase it at GALLERY 1988's BLOG