Sunday, July 20, 2008

My CHADAM animated movie will be unveiled at SDCC!!


"CHADAM: THE SERIES" FOOTAGE DEBUTING AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!!!!

So, for the last year and a half, I have been working on a fully 3-D animated movie with Warner Bros & HD Films based on my character, Chadam, that i created for THE USED.
I am learning a ton and it has been quite a ride. I have been lucky enough to be involved in every aspect of the project, from the initial concept, to the script, the storyboards, the animation, the voice-acting, etc. And so far, it has been kept under wraps.

But now I am happy to say that this week, at the insanely large San Diego Comic Con, you will finally be able to see a glimpse of what we have in store for you.

A teaser including the first footage ever shown publicly will be playing on a loop the entire convention on the 
JumboTron in the PROBABLY RIDICULOUSLY LARGE WARNER BROS booth as well as before select private screenings.

And I will be signing free locker posters created exclusively for 
Comic Con at the WBTV booth ONLY on:

Thursday, July 24 @ 5:00-6:00pm
and
Friday, July 25 @ 3:30-4:15pm

I'm trying to get as many people as I can to show up and say hi because this whole project has been a long time coming and just to fight for the chance to debut it at SDCC means that I need everyone's support to come through the booth and show everyone that we rule.

Oh, by the way, if you have been following CHADAM'S STORIES
...The poster will feature your first ever look at Simkin, Sandy, Ripley....and even VICEROY...but that's another story alltogether.

Here is a teaser of a teaser poster;)
Is that Simkin in the background?


So make sure you tell your friends about this, and warn everyone of the awesomeness that is CHADAM.

Sincerely,
Alex