Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OBAMA x ALEX PARDEE x UPPER PLAYGROUND

Hey everyone.

I am not normally one to get too political in my art, unless of course you look VERY deeply into some of my naked 4-armed retarded beasts or my over-cross-hatched wrinkles.
However, I am a huge Obama supporter and I JUMPED at the chance to help out in any way I could with the campaign.
I am honored to participate in Upper Playground's OBAMA 2008 Campaign, in which a select handful of artists (Shepard Fairey, The Mac, Sam Flores, Munk One, Morning Breath, among others) have donated exclusive campaign art and designs that are being used on screen printed posters (courtesy of the amazing BURLESQUE DESIGN guys!!) to campaign around the remaining primary states. All proceeds from the sales of each poster will go directly to creating more campaign T-shirts, posters and stickers by other artists.

The poster that i did is available in 2 different colorways and is something that I am extremely proud of!

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE THE POSTERS, CLICK HERE!