Monday, February 7, 2011

POP CULTURE MADNESS! WATCHMEN! URKEL! SKELETOR & MORE!

Like, we are TOTALLY un-harshing your GIGS, right now, brah!

As you may or may not know, we are fueled and influenced by a ton of pop culture. Whether it's the absurdity of what our bleak, silver and stupid future looks like according to the Black Eyed Peas on the Superbowl, what Scooby Doo Villain could take on Kilmer's Batman in a fight, or watching Freedy Krueger's 18th time cockblaocking someone's fantasy, every bit of it trickles into our creative lives. And because of that, we get to occasionally actually CREATE art based on that pop-culture that we love. And now, we get to unleash it upon you in easily-consumable paper form!

We decided to gather some of our favorite pop-culture related art from recent years and release it all at once. It's a little scattered throughout the online store, so take a few minutes to spelunk around the interwebs of Zerofriends and perhaps you will see something you may have missed from your childhood. I love creating pop-culture inspired art, so stay tuned, as I'm sure we will have another handful in a few months:)

Enjoy! Click on any of the pics below to take you directly to view/puchase these on ZEROFRIENDS.COM. word.



"The Tyrant of the Universe"

8"x10" Print, unlimited, signed by me.





"Secondmen"

8"x10" Print, unlimited, signed by me.





"ZOINKS!"

11"x14" Print, Limited Edition of 100 signed and numbered by me.





"Urkel Jerk"

8"x10" Print, unlimited, signed by me.





"I HATE MONDAYS"

12"x12" Print, Limited Edition of 200 signed and numbered by me.





"Aliens VS Predator"

11"x14" Print, Limited Edition of 100 signed and numbered by me. (Also available with a WHITE background)





"Best Worst Movie"

8"x10" Print, unlimited, signed by me.





"The Opposers of HE-MAN"

5"x7" Prints, unlimited, signed by me.

Sold separately or as a set



"My Favotire CONANS"

5"x7" Prints, unlimited, signed by me.

Sold separately or as a set